- Multi-functional on switching: intelligent or mechanical
- IR extender receiver (included)
- Ir remote (included)
- Support HDMI 1.3b
- Support highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support 250MHz/2.5Gbps per channel (7.5Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 12bit per-channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Support 25Meters HDMI Cable on both ends of the Switcher.
- No power needed.
- HDCP pass-through.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.5Gpbs/250MHz
- Maximum Single Link Range:1280 x 1024, 1080P
- Video format supported:
- Output Video: HDMI 1.3b + HDCP1.0 / 1.1
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60Hz
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Output Video: HDMI 1.3b
- Control: IR Remote, Push Button
- Power Supply:5VDC (not included)
- Attention: Don’t insert or extract the IR extender receiver when the power on otherwise the HDMI will be failure
Connection and Operation
- Connect the HDMI input source into the HDMI switcher.
- Connect the IR extender receiver.
- Connect the Power adapter (DC 5V 1A)
- Turn on the power
- 1 x 5 Port HDMI Switch
- 1 x Remote control ( Not Included battery)
- 1 x External IR Receiver
- 1 x Manual
Note: The unit itself provides good power support. No AC adapter needed.